Join Powervault’s GridFLEX trial
- Get £500 off your Powervault 3 battery
- Get £10 per month credited to your Octopus Energy account
- All you have to do is opt-in – and Powervault will do the rest. Their GridFLEX technology will automatically charge up and discharge your battery based on what’s most helpful for the grid, what gives you the greenest power, and what makes your energy bill cheapest.
- You’ll be part of a cutting-edge cohort of other customers around the UK – smartly using your home’s energy demand to support the grid.
- Customers who optimise Powervault with AgileOctopus generally save between £270 to £580 a year compared to an average UK household’s energy bill.
How to get started
Interested in being part of the trial? First make sure...
- You're an Octopus Energy customer (Not yet a customer? Get a quote here)
- You're on our AgileOctopus tariff (If you're already with Octopus and want to switch to AgileOctopus, get your tariff move started here)
- You have a smart meter we can take half-hourly readings from (either a SMETS2, or Secure SMETS1 model meter). If you don't have one, we can install one for you after you've switched to Octopus, but availability of appointments is a bit limited due to Covid-19 (our CEO has blogged about this here). Depending on where you live, there may be a delay getting you an installation appointment, but you can register your interest here and we'll contact you when there's slots available near you.
Please note that you're joining a beta trial, which means some things may not work perfectly the first time. Installations and processes may also take a little longer than usual, some third party products (like smart meter in-home device screens) might not be advanced enough to work perfectly with us, and that on occasion data issues can take some time to fix.