FLIR Thermal Camera Scheme Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF THERMAL CAMERAS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera’ Scheme (the “Scheme”). By entering the Scheme, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Details specific to the Scheme are displayed on our website; https://octopus.energy/blog/flir-thermal-cameras/
- The Scheme will be run by Octopus Energy Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09263424 and registered office 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT (“Octopus Energy”)
- These terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to this Scheme. By entering this Scheme, you are agreeing to be bound by these Rules and any other applicable instructions.
- Octopus Energy reserves the right to cancel or amend the Scheme and/or the Rules without prior notice, but we will do our best to avoid doing so. Any changes will be posted on our website.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any aspect of the Scheme, the decision of Octopus Energy shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Scheme terms and conditions are separate to the terms and conditions for the supply of gas and electricity that you will have with Octopus Energy and will not affect your rights and obligations under those terms.
- To loan a camera, you must be an Octopus Energy customer.
- We will charge your Octopus Energy account £250 if the camera is not returned to us.
- You may only loan our cameras once. This is to ensure we give as many customers as possible the opportunity to loan one.
- You may loan a camera for 3 days from the day it was delivered. Our camera postage is GPS tracked.
- Any customers who are changing energy suppliers may be removed from the Scheme at Octopus Energy’s sole discretion.
- By entering the Scheme, you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. If any information you submit is found to be fraudulent or incorrectly completed or if Octopus Energy has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the Rules, Octopus Energy reserves the right to remove you from the Scheme.
- Octopus Energy will not be liable to reimburse any expenses incurred with entering the Scheme.
- We cannot guarantee you will get a camera as this is dependent on demand.
Scheme Loan Return
- While you're borrowing the camera, you're responsible for what happens to it and for returning it to us safely.
- We provide a pre-paid DPD return label. Find your local parcelshop here dpdlocal-online.co.uk/products-and-services/dpd-drop-off
- You'll need to securely package the camera in the box it came in with its charging wire.
- Once you've posted the camera back to us, you’ll need to email email@example.com a photocopy of your return receipt or tracking number as proof of return.
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window