If you do not agree to these Website Terms, you must not use our website or app.
These Website Terms were last updated on 25 February 2020.
- For the purposes of these Website Terms "Group Company" means a company or corporation which is: (i) the ultimate Holding Company of a person; or (ii) a Subsidiary of a person; or (iii) a Subsidiary of the ultimate Holding Company of a person; or (iv) an Associate of a person. The terms "Holding Company" and "Subsidiary" shall have the meanings assigned to them by Section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 and "Associate" shall have the meaning assigned to it by Section 430 of the Corporation Tax Act 2010.
- We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products and customer needs.
- We may also amend these terms from time to time, so please check back here before using our website or app.
- While we try to make our website and app available at all times, we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We will not be liable if our website is unavailable for any period of time.
Other terms and conditions
- These Website Terms are for use of our website and app only and are separate to any other contract we may have with you.
- If you purchase goods from our site, the terms and conditions for that product or service will apply.
Third party websites
- Where our website contains links to other sites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and are not an endorsement.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites and so will not accept any responsibility for any materials on there.
- You must treat your user identification and passwords confidential and must not disclose these to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you should change your password online immediately, and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still concerned.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and you are responsible for configuring your own computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We provide our website and app free of charge and the content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website and ensure is accuracy, we make no guarantee that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Linking to our site
- You may, of course, link to any page on our website as long as the link is for fair and legal purposes and is not used to damage or take advantage of our reputation.
- We do move and delete pages from time to time, so links to anything other than our home page may not always work.
- We may request links to be removed at any time, or if they contravene these Website Terms.
- We own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights contained in the content and materials on our website and app.
- You must not sell, licence, distribute or otherwise make available the content of our website.
- Nothing on our website or in our app gives anyone a licence or right to use any of the content without our prior consent.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (i) your use of, or inability to use, our website; or (ii) your use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- These Website Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window