Octopus Energy | Glastonbury Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion will be run by Octopus Energy Limited (“Octopus Energy”)., a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09263424 and registered office UK House, 5th Floor, 164-182 Oxford Street, London, United Kingdom, W1D 1NN.
- These terms and conditions, together with any specific rules set out in any communications relating to the competition, are the competition rules (“Rules”) and apply to this competition. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these Rules and any other applicable instructions.
- Octopus Energy reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website at octopus.energy/glastonbury-comp
- In the event of any dispute regarding any aspect of the competition, the decision of Octopus Energy shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants must be 18 or over. Only Octopus Energy customers who are residents of Great Britain are eligible to take part.
- To enter the competition, you must submit your suggested turbine names along with your name and Octopus Energy account number in our competition form.
- You can submit one answer per Octopus Energy account. If the same person enters the form multiple times we will take their first answer and remove all following answers.
- Submissions will close at 23:59 on Wednesday 14th June.
- By entering the competition, you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. If any information you submit is found to be fraudulent or incorrectly completed or if Octopus Energy has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the Rules, Octopus Energy reserves the right to disqualify you from the competition.
- None of the employees, or family members of employees at Octopus Energy or any of its holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliate companies, their agents, or those of their respective group companies may take part in the competition.
- No liability is accepted for entries that are not received by Octopus Energy for any reason.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition is free to enter. Octopus Energy will not be liable to reimburse any expenses incurred with entering the competition.
- General Admission full weekend tickets are valid from Wednesday 21st June to Sunday 25th June for Glastonbury 2023
- All non-photo ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder.
- Any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled, and the ticket holders refused admission.
- All tickets and passes for Glastonbury Festival are strictly non-transferable, and therefore we would request that you ensure the non-transferability of tickets is explicit to all potential ticket holders. We strongly recommend keeping a contingency of your allocation in reserve for last minute guest changes.
- Entrants must read and agree to Glastonbury's ticket terms and conditions for all ticket holders.
- We will arrange delivery of both tickets to one address for the winner.
- Lost or stolen tickets can not be replaced.
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window