Enter our customer competition to win tickets to Glastonbury 2023 🎪
Entries are now closed
Octopus Energy, in partnership with Glastonbury have built a colossal 90ft wind turbine harnessing the power of nature to fuel the famous Festival while demonstrating the speed we can build new renewables. ⚡️💪⚡️
Now, we need your creative brilliance to name the Festival Fan. So unleash your imagination and submit a name for our towering turbine below.
If your name is chosen, you'll be rocking out at Glastonbury with 2 x general admission tickets 🎟 🎟 (thank you Glasto) and some spending money from Octopus.
The winning name will be chosen by a judging panel of 3 people:
Emily Eavis from Glastonbury:
The visionary behind the Festival's awe-inspiring lineup, bringing together the best of music, art, and culture for an unforgettable experience.
Greg Jackson from Octopus Energy:
A force to be reckoned with in the world of renewable energy, spearheading the green revolution and making a positive impact on our planet.
Iestyn Morgan from Infinite Renewables:
The unsung hero who ingeniously brought this towering icon to life, infusing Glastonbury with sustainable power.
These judges will select their favourite name and the winner will be announced by email and on social.
What's included in the prize?
Winners will receive 2 x general admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival and £888 spending money.
General admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival Include:
– Entry to the Festival, with over 3,000 performances across more than 100 stages
– Five nights camping (with no early entry fees)
– Free programme
– Free miniguide
– Free mobile phone charging
– Free on-site newspaper
– Free mobile app
– Free firewood
– Kidzfield, where all entertainment, rides and activities are free of charge
– Support for Oxfam, Greenpeace, WaterAid and hundreds of other worthy causes (£2m given
annually in recent years)
- A tent for camping
- Travel to and from the Festival (the £888 prize money will help with this)
What date is the Festival on?
The Festival runs from Wednesday, June 21, 2023 - Monday, June 26, 2023
Can I suggest more than one name for the fan?
We're accepting one submission per customer account. If you submit more than one name we'll take your first entry as your submission.
What if the winning name is submitted by more than one person?
If the winning name isn’t unique and was suggested by multiple customers then it will be the first person to have submitted that name who will win.
We will send a secondary prize to customers who submitted the winning name - we only have one pair of tickets to give away.
I'm not a customer, can I still enter?
We look after our customers and this competition is for them. You'll need an active Octopus Energy account on supply to be eligible.
Do I need a Festival registration number to go?
The winners details will be passed to the team at Glastonbury.
Please bring photo ID to confirm your identity. Only the winner and their named guest will be able to enter with the winning tickets.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion will be run by Octopus Energy Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09263424 and registered office 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT (“Octopus Energy”).
- These terms and conditions, together with any specific rules set out in any communications relating to the competition, are the competition rules (“Rules”) and apply to this competition. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these Rules and any other applicable instructions.
- Octopus Energy reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website at octopus.energy/glastonbury-comp
- In the event of any dispute regarding any aspect of the competition, the decision of Octopus Energy shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants must be 18 or over. Only Octopus Energy customers who are residents of Great Britain are eligible to take part in the competition.
- To enter the competition, you must submit your suggested turbine names along with your name and Octopus Energy account number in our competition form.
- You can submit one answer per Octopus Energy account. If the same person enters the form multiple times we will take their first answer and remove all following answers.
- Submissions will close at 23:59 on Wednesday 14th June.
- By entering the competition, you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. If any information you submit is found to be fraudulent or incorrectly completed or if Octopus Energy has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the Rules, Octopus Energy reserves the right to disqualify you from the competition.
- None of the employees, or family members of employees at Octopus Energy or any of its holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliate companies, their agents, or those of their respective group companies may take part in the competition.
- No liability is accepted for entries that are not received by Octopus Energy for any reason. Octopus Energy
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The competition is free to enter. Octopus Energy will not be liable to reimburse any expenses incurred with entering the competition.
- General Admission full weekend tickets are valid from Wednesday 21st June to Sunday 25th June for Glastonbury 2023
- All non-photo ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder.
- Any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled, and the ticket holders refused admission.
- All tickets and passes for Glastonbury Festival are strictly non-transferable, and therefore we would request that you ensure the non-transferability of tickets is explicit to all potential ticket holders. We strongly recommend keeping a contingency of your allocation in reserve for last minute guest changes.
- You can read Glastonbury's ticket terms and conditions for all ticketholders.
- We will arrange delivery of both tickets to one address for the winner.
- Lost or stolen tickets can not be replaced.
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window