Race to Greener Future Competition - Terms & Conditions
These are our Race to a Greener Future social media Competition terms and conditions, version v0.1
How do I take part?
Watch the Octopus Energy video 'Race to a Greener Future' and tell us in the comment section of the competition post on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter which player was inside the mascot costume. Entrants must follow the Octopus Arsenal social media page (@octopus_arsenal) and like the competition post.
Should the entrance comment the correct answer, follow @octopus_arsenal and like the competition post, they will be entered into a random prize draw to win a signed 22/23 Arsenal home shirt.
Entrants from outside the UK are welcome to enter - As part of the competition Octopus Energy will cover the cost to ship the item to the winner.
The prize draw winner will be drawn on Friday 2nd June 2023 shortly after the 17:00 GMT closing time.
Results of the winner for the The Race to A Green Future Competition will be announced on the Octopus Energy Arsenal Facebook page, Twitter page and Instagram page.
Terms & Conditions:
- 1. A closing date for entry to the Race to a Greener Future Competition will be 17:00 on 2nd June 2023. After this, no further entries to the competition will be counted.
- Only one entry per account can be made.
- The prize will be a signed 22/23 Arsenal home shirt
- Entrants are required to watch the Race to a Greener Future video and comment who the player is inside the Octopus mascot costume.
- Entrants with the correct answer will be entered into a prize draw to win a signed Arsenal shirt.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Open to worldwide entrance
- Octopus Energy will cover the cost of shipping
- None of the employees, nor any family members of employees, of Octopus Energy and its affiliate companies, their agents, or those of their respective group companies may take part in (1) prize draw promotions or (2) competitions that involve any element of judgment by or on behalf of Octopus Energy.
- None of the employees, or immediate family members of employees, of Arsenal Football Club may take part in the prize draw.
- By entering the Race to a Greener Future Competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Octopus Energy.
- No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Octopus Energy.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any Specific Terms and Conditions relating to the relevant prize draw and any applicable instructions.
- Fraudulent or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Octopus Energy.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable other than at the sole discretion of Octopus Energy.
- By entering any competition, in the event that you are the winner you agree to reasonable use of your name and image on the websites and in promotional media and materials produced by or on behalf of Octopus Energy. Octopus Energy will retain the rights to any media and materials produced.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days of notifications, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Octopus Energy Ltd reserves the right to pick a replacement winner.
- Octopus Energy in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for doing so.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- The promotion will be run by Octopus Energy Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09263424. Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Trading office: UK House 164, 182 Oxford St, London W1D 1NN
- The Race to a Greener Future Competition is not in any way administered by Arsenal Football Club and by entering you acknowledge that Arsenal shall not have any liability to you in connection with the competition/promotion.
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window