Win a trip to Sydney to join Arsenal on tour!
Arsenal partnered with Octopus Energy to get 100% renewable electricity. Now fans can get the same green energy and a chance to win a trip to join Arsenal in Sydney.
Switch now for a chance to win
Switching to Octopus is simple and hassle-free
No engineer or installer visits
No disruption to your supply
No dealing with your old supplier
No exit fees at any time
Switch in minutes - start yours now:
Introducing Octopus Energy
We’re a new British born energy supplier, so you may not have heard of us. Here’s what makes us different.
Everything we do at Octopus is designed to make our customers’ lives better, while being as kind as possible to the planet.
We‘ve been investing in renewable energy for a while now, in fact, we’re the UK’s largest investor in solar generation.
We give fair, transparent pricing that reflects the wholesale cost of energy. We pass on savings to you and only ever increase prices when we really have to.
We give you control of your supply, which means you’re free to leave us at any time. We have no exit fees or tie-ins. You choose the tariff that’s right for you, but if you want to leave or change it, you can.
We give fantastic customer service that’s fast and flexible – message us on Facebook, send us an email, or simply give us a call. No call centres, just people who love their jobs and are eager to help.
The #1 rated energy supplier on TrustPilot
based on 783 customer reviews
Get a quote in seconds
Prize information & Full Terms & Conditions
- A closing date for entry will be midnight on Wednesday 31st May 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be counted in the prize draw
- None of the employees, nor any family members of employees, of Octopus Energy and its affiliate companies, their agents, or those of their respective group companies may take part in the prize draw.
- None of the employees, or immediate family members of employees, of Arsenal Football Club may take part in the prize draw.
- To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must sign up to the Arsenal Green Tariff from 00:01 on 4th April 2017 and before midnight on 31st May 2017.
- Only residents of Great Britain are eligible to sign up to this prize draw.
- Only one entry per residential property can be made.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Octopus Energy.
- Entrants will be entered into a draw to win a trip to Sydney, Australia, to watch Arsenal on their pre-season tour. Full details of the prize are listed below.
- The prize includes, but is not limited to:
- Return economy class flights on from London to Sydney for two people on Emirates
- Carbon offsetting of the outbound and return flights for two people to a project of the prize winner’s choice.
- 5 nights bed & breakfast accommodation for two people in the Shangri-La Hotel from 12th July to 17th July 2017.
- Taxi transfer for two people from Sydney Airport to the hotel and return taxi transfer from the hotel to Sydney Airport.
- VIP hospitality for 2 people to two of the Arsenal Australia Tour matches at ANZ Stadium:
- Arsenal vs Sydney FC on 13th July 2017
- Arsenal vs Western Sydney Wanderers on 15th July 2017
- Spending money of £1,000
- 2 tickets to Official Arsenal fan event in Sydney
- All entrants will also be entered into the Octopus Energy Arsenal Green Tariff monthly prize draw (see separate terms & conditions).
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports, visas and insurance.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- The prize is conditional upon the successful transfer to Octopus Energy, and will be distributed once the switch is complete. Should the switch be cancelled or objected to, another winner will be drawn from the list of entrants.
- Octopus Energy’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- By entering, you are agreeing to be contacted by Octopus Energy should you win.
- You will be notified via email by midday five (5) working days after the closing date. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of notifications, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Octopus Energy Ltd reserves the right to pick a replacement winner.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Octopus Energy Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner represents and warrants that they do have any criminal convictions or criminal record and have not undertaken any past act or conduct which could affect the reputation of the Competition or Octopus Energy.
- The winner’s name will be available twenty-eight (28) days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Octopus Energy Ltd, 20-24 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HT
- Octopus Energy in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The promoter is: Octopus Energy Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09263424. Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Trading office: 20-24 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HT.
- This prize draw is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by The Arsenal Football Club Plc and its group companies (‘Arsenal’) and you acknowledge that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Arsenal shall not have any liability to you in connection with the prize draw.
*Octopus Energy savings are based on publicly published standard variable tariffs against Big 6Back to the top
Switch now for a chance to wins
Hey! Just so you know, your device is fully charged and you're still charging it. You could save money by removing the charger 😊×Close window