Prepayment

Including any questions you have about your old supplier.


Where has my top up gone?

If you top up and only some of the credit has gone onto your meter, the rest may have gone to pay off any debt on the meter.

For your electricity, any standing charges and emergency credit debt must be fully paid off after being used.

For your gas, 30% of each top up is guaranteed to go onto your meter as credit. The remaining 70% will be used to clear any outstanding debt on the meter.

You can see if you have any debt on your meter by checking Screens 27 and the ‘Owed’ screen of your gas meter, and the S screen on your electricity meter.

What can we help you with?

Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!

×