Welcome to the future of energy.
We believe in transparency, control, and automation.
For a monthly subscription, Evolve delivers electricity at the wholesale prices. By accessing the industrial/wholesale rate, our customers save 20% on their energy costs. Want to save even more? Our AI platform enables you to amplify your savings, for a total savings up to 40% off your electricity bill.
Our platform will make sure you're A/C isn't working over-time during the periods of expensive power prices. Many times in the year, power prices are nearly free. During those times we'll make sure your water heater, electric vehicle, and battery storage systems are soaking up the juice to get ready for the day! All with the convenience of AI algorithms and an easy-to-use app so the savings happens without your day-to-day monitoring!
Evolve your energy usage.
Our company is a fast-growing, disruptive technology startup transforming the customer experience of buying retail electricity, opening new markets for competitive renewable generation, and decarbonizing the energy stack. Our customer experience is built around a cross-platform mobile app that delivers up-to-the minute transparency into energy use, prices, and carbon footprint.
We are seeking an experienced full-stack mobile engineer who will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of the consumer-facing web and mobile applications.. The position will work closely with product, design, marketing, and data engineering teams to support and expand the cross-platform mobile and web experience for the customer. This role offers an opportunity to build and lead a best-in-class team and division from the ground up.
Our firm runs in the cloud, so a candidate with experience in delivering cloud-based solutions is a requirement. We also seek someone who understands the value of efficient DevOps practices, including CI/CD and a sense of discipline around testing.
What you'll do
- Managing and leading a team of software engineers
- Drive technical decisions to develop and manage the customer experience roadmap
- Build and maintain scalable solutions following state-of-the-industry best practices
- Build relationships across the organization to coordinate engineering priorities
What you'll have
- Excellent cloud based development knowledge
- Detailed Mobile app development experience
- Background in implementing automated testing throughout the SDLC
- Experience putting agile processes into practice
- Time spent managing an Engineering Team
It would be great if you had
- React Native, Vue Native, or Flutter experience
- Experience deploying full greenfield project on to AWS
- D3js Experience
- Working knowledge of GraphQL
Location: While we are remote-first through COVID, San Francisco or Houston is preferred
Evolve Energy is part of the Octopus Energy Group, which also includes Octopus Energy, Kraken Technologies, Octopus Energy for Business and Octopus Electric Vehicles.
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window