Looking for Face to Face Sales Executive's in Brighton
What you'll do
You’ll be taking part in a brand new concept within face to face sales. We’re tearing up the traditional door to door and venue sales model. Here at Octopus we’re working hard to reinvent face to face marketing by combining better customer data, our innovative tech platform with local targeted marketing in order to create more detailed and engaging conversations. Conversations with customers could start from digital engagements, social engagements, retail engagements as well as the customer's own front door.
What you'll need
As a face to face ambassador you’ll be exactly that, an ambassador, you’re more than just a ‘sales executive’. You’ll be at the frontline of our brand and as such, you’re responsible for showing the best of Octopus Energy. Our brand ethos puts the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our own direct sales teams are key to this success. Your role will be to ensure every conversation you have delivers excellent customer service. You will value meaningful honest conversations, which allow customers to make informed choices and you will pride yourself on ensuring that every interaction is of the highest quality. Previous experience in face to face sales will be essential (although it doesn't have to be in energy).
Previous experience you'll have
- An deep understanding in either door to door or event sales
- Clearly demonstrate a proven track record of success within face to face sales
- The ability to work collaboratively with your colleagues in order to influence and inspire
- Clear communicator with a focus on listening and acute attention to detail
- Honest, focused, and committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Demonstrate a positive proactive approach towards organisational change
- Experience of working autonomously.
- Assertive and adaptable personal style able to receive constructive feedback on standards of performance and behaviour
What you'll get
- Equity Option Scheme (own part of the business)
- Basic Salary: £18,000 + £35,000-£45,000 OTE
- Pension Scheme - Employer 5% Employee 3% - you can opt to contribute more!
- Flexible working environment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fruit, breakfast and hot drinks
- Weekly free Friday drinks
- Regular social events (3 parties a year including a Summer festival)
- Access to Hatch - Financial advice and planning for employees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Maternity and Paternity pay
- Support to help with development (courses, learning, development)
If you this sounds like you and you have a genuine passion for what we are doing then we'd love to hear from you!
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window