We're looking for a sales specialist to join our Electric Vehicles sister company.
Electric cars are coming faster than most people can imagine. According to Stanford University, by 2025 there’ll be no new petrol or diesel cars in production. And yet in many ways consumers are just at the initial stages of finding out about and purchasing electric vehicles.
We expect the market to change dramatically in a short space of time and want to be at the forefront of making it easy for individuals to get electric cars and services. We’re looking for smart, ambitious direct to consumer sales people to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups and really have an impact on our growth.
We’re part of a successful technology start-up with access to significant resources to help drive our growth. As a combined entity, we’re dedicated to driving sustainable change and already serve tens of thousands of customers and focus on industry leading customer service.
As an Electric Vehicles Specialist, you will be responsible for managing sales directly with our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Attend our own consumer marketing events to spread the word of electric vehicles and how we can help!
- Manage your sales pipeline from lead through to delivery and deliver sales in line with KPIs
- Provide excellent customer service both through the sales process and also in after-sales customer care
- Work with the rest of the team to iterate propositions and materials for the consumer market
What we are looking for:
- Smart and ambitious sales people with a background and track record in direct to consumer sales (in a regulated industry would be a bonus)
- Someone with a lot of initiative; we’ll get you up to speed on our offering but this is a new part of the transportation market and you’ll need to feel comfortable dealing with fast changing parameters which require constant learning
- Entrepreneurial flair with a strong customer focus; this is core to the our approach
- Commercial acumen – experience of consumer finance is particularly attractive
- Passion for cars and interest in technology and/or sustainability
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Hey! Just so you know, your device is fully charged and you're still charging it. Removing the charger will avoid degrading your battery 😊×Close window