We are looking for a Customer Operations Specialist to join our Electric Vehicles Team in Brighton
The role, in a nutshell
We are looking for a Customer Operations Specialist who can help us deliver our mission to make it seamless for individuals and businesses to make the transition to zero-carbon driving.
This customer-facing role will focus on carrying out, and suggesting improvements to our existing processes, ensuring that our customers have delightful, memorable experiences. Things move fast, here at OEV, so your input will also help shape the future of how we interact with our customers at all the stages of their journey.
We are growing rapidly and there is a relentless focus on scalability whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This is an early junior hire into the Ops team, so there is lots to do but also a chance to influence how we provide our service and plenty of development opportunities. Over time you will also support us in building the customer experience team as we hire more Operations Specialists in the future.
What you'll do
- Work with colleagues in the customer experience team and across all other parts of the business to ensure that our customers receive the best experience during every interaction
- Specifically, manage customer journeys from contracting right through to car delivery and after, escalating issues where needed
- Feedback on our current service processes and systems and propose changes where necessary, based on prior experience
- Problem solve! Ensuring everything is ready for the customer to enjoy a smooth transition and removing any blockers if they arise
- Help us to plan for growth in terms of customers and the team and get stuck in where necessary to effect this
What you'll need
- A proven track record in a proactive customer services role, where you dealt directly with clients
- Experience with complex processes
- Experience working with a range of counter parties and stakeholders to deliver a seamless customer experience and point of solution for customer issues
- Experience providing sales support and working on customer success in a regulated finance industry desirable but not required
- Experience of working within the automotive industry desirable but not required
- Experience of working with a CRM database
- An ability to communicate confidently over the phone
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Team player attitude – can work with the sales team, operations team and customers
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-starter with the ability to use initiative
What you'll get
- Equity Options Scheme (own part of the business)
- Pension Scheme - Employer 5% Employee 3% - you can opt to contribute more!
- Flexible working environment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fruit, breakfast and hot drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks - we call it Family Dinner
- Regular social events (3 parties a year including a Summer festival)
- Access to Hatch - Financial advice and planning for employees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Maternity and Paternity pay
- Support to help with development (courses, learning, development)
This role can be based in Brighton, however given the current COVID circumstances working from the office isn’t obligatory.
This is the chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups – making it easy for individuals and businesses to get electric cars, electric fleet and other electric vehicles. If this sounds exciting and you have a genuine passion in the future of sustainability then we'd love to hear from you!
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window