We are looking for a proactive and focused Customer Experience Executive, to join our Octopus Electric Vehicles Team.
We are looking for a proactive and focused Customer Experience Executive, who will be joining our customer experience team, working together to manage the customer journey for an ever-growing customer base. The main role of the Customer Experience Executive is to work cross functionionally across the business to produce the best customer aftersales care, supporting business growth, by establishing and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
What you'll do
- Work closely with all stakeholders in providing the best customer experience journey
- Manage the customer journey from post sale right through to delivery and after
- Problem solve. Ensuring everything is ready for the customer to enjoy a smooth transition and removing any blockers if they arise.
- Focus on the trinity; External manufacturers, our customer & us as a business to ensure every journey is made even better than the last.
- Work with the sales team to ensure customers experience the best possible service across all functions
- Handle client enquiries and solving customer issues, escalating where needed
- Work with colleagues in the customer experience team to continue to build and improve on the customer journey
What you'll have
- A proven record in a proactive customer services role, where client interactions were a key part of the role
- Experience of working with a CRM database
- Experience working with a range of counter parties and stakeholders to deliver a seamless customer experience and point of solution for customer issues
- Experience providing sales support from post-sale through financing and to post delivery desirable but not required
- Experience of working with a range of clients
- Experience of working within the automotive industry desirable but not required
- An ability to communicate confidently over the phone
- A well-developed written communication skills
- A good listener
- A team player attitude – can work with the sales team, operations team and customers
- A good attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to use initiative where required
What you'll get
- Pension Scheme - Employer 5% Employee 3% - you can opt to contribute more!
- Flexible working environment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fruit, breakfast and hot drinks
- Weekly free Friday drinks
- Regular social events (3 parties a year including a Summer festival)
- Access to Hatch - Financial advice and planning for employees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Maternity and Paternity pay
- Support to help with development (courses, learning, development)
This is the chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups – making it easy for individuals and businesses to get electric cars, electric fleet and other electric vehicles. If this sounds exciting and you have a genuine passion in the future of sustainability then we'd love to hear from you!
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window