We're looking for a highly motivated graduate, as an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our fast paced and growing Finance team ensuring accurate and timely processing of invoices, dealing with internal and external customers. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will have progression within the team and we will support your growth, progression and qualifications.
What you'll do
- Help with invoices and data entry
- Prepare payments
- Run month end reporting
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Ap Manager
- Be trained in our systems and software
What you'll need
- A degree in accounting, finance or equivalent with a 2:1
- Basic Excel skills
- An understanding of accounts payable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a high volume, entrepreneurial environment - speed and accuracy are key!
- Provide training as possible
What you'll get
- Equity Scheme (own part of the business)
- Pension Scheme - Employer 5% Employee 3% - you can opt to contribute more!
- Flexible working environment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fruit, breakfast and hot drinks
- Weekly free Friday drinks
- Regular social events (3 parties a year including a Summer festival)
- Access to Hatch - Financial advice and planning for employees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Maternity and Paternity pay
- Support to help with development (courses, learning, development) e.g. ACCA or other finance equivalent
If you this sounds like you and you have a genuine passion in the future of sustainability then we'd love to hear from you!
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window